ForgetMeKnit is a flexible and powerful stitch counter that tracks your knitting progress across a variety of projects. ForgetMeKnit not only incorporates standard row types (knit, purl, etc.), but also easily adapts to your patterns by allowing you to add the patterns' own line instructions via a custom keyboard. The counter also highlights where you last stopped so you can come back to a project months later and know where you left off! In addition, ForgetMeKnit includes a ruler and can record completed inches or centimeters for patterns that ask you to measure your work.
With ForgetMeKnit, you can:
- Create multiple projects from a single template, so you don't have to enter patterns over and over again.
- Add standard knit, purl, etc. rows, but also include special line types unique to your particular pattern (ex: "*K2tog, P2tog* to end").
- Track the number of inches (or centimeters) you have knitted by including that information in the stitch counter and measuring projects with the built-in ruler.
- Annotate knitting instructions with whatever additional information you choose.
- Save an unlimited number of templates and projects.
- Enter and save notes for any template or project so you can record needles or yarn used or note changes for future projects.
- Edit knitting instructions so you can individualize each pattern you make and remember those changes if you want to reuse them later!
- Customize the appearance of ForgetMeKnit by attaching photos to knitting projects and templates and selecting photos for the main menu screen.
- Rest assured that your data is saved every time you modify your patterns or record your stitches.
We have some exciting ideas for future updates. We also love hearing your feedback and suggestions, so please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also drop us a line if you need some help inputting your pattern!